human happiness

• В этой теме 1 ответ, 2 участника, последнее обновление 2 года назад сделано Аноним.
Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Автор
    Аноним
    Неактивированный

Teaching old men to young people is not only a waste of time, but also impudence https://greatquotes.smartphon.design .
    Each generation considers itself to be completely different from the previous one, although in the end it turns out to be almost the same.
    If I look back on my life, I think I made mistakes many times.
    It will be the same with you at my age. Enjoy life and make mistakes. That is what life is about.
    Don’t think you can be perfect — it’s impossible.
    Strengthen your spirit, your will, so that when a test happens, you find the strength to accept it like a real man.
    Do not let yourself be deceived by pathos truths and noisy phrases.
    Travel countries, explore the world, meet people, do something that interests you, fall in love, do stupid things, but do it with passion.
    The most important thing is to live life with taste.
    There is probably more than one life waiting for us. But to get them, you need to spend this life to the end. Take everything you can from life.
    Fear colorless fate.

Аноним
    Неактивированный

Добрый день!
    Поможем с разблокировкой магнитол Gathers (любые модели для автомобилей HONDA), опыт работы более 5 лет.
    Приятные цены. На повторные заказы скидка!
    По времени занимает от 2 минут (зависит от медели), везде свой алгоритм подбора кода разблокировки.

Модели которые мы можем разблокировать:
    Gathers VXM 135,145,155,165,175,185,195 (Panasonic)
    Gathers VXM 142,152 (Clarion)
    Gathers VXM 164,174,184,194 (JVCKENWOOD)
    Все штатные аудиосистемы

HONDA Fit, Shuttle, StepWGN, Odyssey, Insight, N-WGN, Civic, Accord, C-RV, Vezel, Freed, Jazz, Stream, Elysion, Airwave, Pilot, HR-V

Разблокирование магнитол Gathers все модели 22b9aec

Просмотр 2 сообщений - с 1 по 2 (из 2 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Кнопка «Наверх»